We thank you for choosing to visit us. We would like your experience on the website to be the best possible.
To access our services, you declare that you are of legal age and have legal capacity to act according to national law.
Accessing or browsing the website, or the use of its services, implies express and full acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions, including both the Particular Conditions set for certain promotions and the Privacy and Cookies Policy, regarding the purposes of the processing of the data you provide us. Please read them carefully.
1. Legal Information.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, of the Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the data identifying the owner of the Website are:
BOMBON BOSS S.L. (Hereafter, Bombon Boss)
Tax Id: B-53673091
Registered office: Paseo de la Explanada 11, 03002 Alicante.
Website identification: www.bombonboss.com
For any query or request, you can contact us using any of our contact details.
Access to www.bombonboss.com implies your express acceptance of these General Conditions of use, which can be modified or replaced by the owner at any time without prior notice.
2. General Conditions of Use.
The following General Conditions govern the use and access to the web portal. The purpose of the portal is to serve as a gateway to the website www.bombonboss.com, offering users information, services and content via the website. Through the website, Users have access to information on specific products and services, tools and applications.
The data and information about products or services, prices and features or other relevant information offered through the website are prepared, provided and updated by Suppliers and other companies. BOMBON BOSS is not, in any event, responsible for these data and information and does not assume any liability regarding them.
Users undertake to make proper use of the contents, services, applications and tools that are accessible, subject to the Law and these General Conditions of Use and, if applicable, the Particular Conditions that may be established for access to certain services and applications, always respecting other Users.
In case of total or partial non-compliance by a User of these General Conditions of Use, BOMBON BOSS reserves the right to deny access without prior notice to the User.
3. General Obligations for Users.
Users, by accepting these General Conditions of Use, expressly agree to:
– Not to undertake any action intended to harm, block, damage, disable, temporarily or permanently overload the functionalities, tools, contents and/or infrastructure of the website in a way that would interfere with its normal use.
– Safeguard and maintain the confidentiality of the access keys associated with their Username, being responsible for the use of these personal access keys that are non-transferable to third parties.
– Not to introduce or make any insulting or slanderous content, both of other Users and of third party companies outside BOMBON BOSS.
– Not to use any of the materials and information contained in the website for illegal purposes, which are expressly forbidden in these General Conditions of Use and in the Particular Conditions that, if applicable, are established for certain applications and/or utilities, that are contrary to the rights and interests of BOMBON BOSS, the Users and/or third parties.
– Not to offer or distribute products and services, or perform unsolicited publicity or commercial communications to other Users and visitors of BOMBON BOSS.
Users will be liable for all the damages and harms of any kind that BOMBON BOSS or any third party may suffer as a consequence of the breach of any of the obligations to which they are subject by virtue of these “General Conditions of Use” or of the law regarding access and/or use of the website.
4. Intellectual and Industrial Property.
The website, its pages and the information or elements contained therein (including texts, documents, photographs, drawings, graphical representations, etc.) as well as logos, trademarks, commercial names or other distinctive signs, are protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, of which BOMBON BOSS is the owner or has the authorisation for public use and communication from their owners.
Users undertake to use the contents diligently and correctly, in accordance with the law, morality and public order. BOMBON BOSS authorises Users to view the information contained on this website as well as to make private reproductions (simple downloading and storage in their computer systems), provided that these elements are intended solely for personal use. In no case does this mean an authorisation or licence over the property rights of BOMBON BOSS or of the legitimate owners of them.
Users are not authorised to distribute, modify, transfer or publicly communicate the information contained in this website in any form and for whatever purpose.
The connection and links to third party websites have been established solely as a utility for Users. BOMBON BOSS is never responsible for them or for their contents.
BOMBON BOSS does not accept any liability derived from the existence of links between contents of this website and contents located outside or any other mention of contents external to this website. Such links or mentions have an exclusively informational purpose and never imply support, approval, commercialisation or any other relationship between BOMBON BOSS and the persons or authoring and/or management entities of the sites on which they are found.
To make links to the website, express authorisation in writing is necessary from the owners of the portal.
BOMBON BOSS does not guarantee continuous access, nor the correct display, download or usefulness of the elements and information contained on the pages of the portal, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances outside its control or wish, or those that are caused by computer viruses on the Internet.
BOMBON BOSS does not assume any liability for damages, harms, losses, claims or expenses caused by:
– Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections caused by errors on the telecommunications lines or networks or by any other cause outside the control of BOMBON BOSS.
– Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any type such as computer viruses or any other and through any means of communication.
– Improper or inappropriate use of the BOMBON BOSS website.
– Security or navigation errors caused by malfunction of the browser or by the use of out-of-date versions.
BOMBON BOSS is not liable and will not respond to Users and third parties over acts of any third party outside of BOMBON BOSS that entail or may imply performing acts of unfair competition and illicit publicity or the infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, any type of contractual commitments, the rights of honour, to personal and family privacy and image, of property rights and all others belonging to a third party for the transmission, dissemination, storage, making available, reception, obtaining or access to the contents.
7. Personal Data Protection.
This Legal Notice and its terms and conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish Legislation. Users, by the mere fact of accessing the website or becoming registered users, irrevocably grant their consent so that the competent Courts can learn of any judicial action derived from or related to these conditions or their use of the Website or their browsing on it.
If any clause or section of these General Conditions is not seen as essential for their existence, is declared null or unenforceable, the validity of the other clauses will not be affected.